Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Pictures of Y and I

A big thanks again to everyone who helped us bring Y and I home just in time for Christmas! Many have sent emails checking on us and we really appreciate it. The first few months were a big period of adjustment (which is why I completely neglected this blog!) but we're happy to report that overall everything is going great! I've been meaning to start blogging again and post some updates but I just never made it to that task on my to-do list. Posting about Adeye's adoption fundraiser was a great opportunity to just jump back in and I look forward to being an active blogger in the adoption community. :-)

First let's just start with the most requested item...pictures! Below are pictures of Y and I taken about a month ago:








No comments:

Post a Comment